remove new user status
To safeguard the community from spammers and “bots”, new users need to achieve trust so they can post freely and often. Users achieve a level of trust by creating questions and answers that are NOT flagged. If the questions or answers are up-voted (or an answer is marked as accepted), the user receives even more reputation points thus coming closer to achieveing a level of trust.What can new users not do?
In addition to any higher level privilegs, new users cannot:
- Cannot post multiple questions or answers within a small time frame
- Cannot edit their own posts
- Cannot comment on their own posts
- Cannot edit tag descriptions
- Cannot answer their own questions